The Office of Economic Development has expertise in business development, expansion strategies and working with local regulatory agencies to find solutions for your business. Our team is dedicated to enhancing the economic vitality of the community and encouraging diverse businesses to locate, expand and thrive in Sacramento County.
The County has recently completed a three-year Economic Development Implementation Plan.
We can help pave the way for companies relocating and expanding in Sacramento County and help you:
- Expand your business with one of our many Business Incentive Programs
- Provide response teams and a single point of contact for major projects
- Streamline the regulatory and permit process with local, state and federal agencies
- Help connect you to the right resources and people
- Provide strategies and resources to help you succeed
- Expedite "one-stop" permitting with County departments