Sacramento County values our small business community and understands its importance on our local economy. Whether you are at the initial stage of your business concept or an established business looking to expand, we know there are many variables to consider and we are here to help. The County’s Small Business Liaison Program (SBL) assists current and prospective business owners and developers who are looking to grow their small business or develop property in the unincorporated areas of the County.
Who is SBL designed for?
- Developers with plans to construct a small development project in the County.
- Individuals who would like to start a small business in the County.
- Current small business owners who are looking to expand into the County.
- Small business owners who are relocating a business into the County.
- Current small business owners located in the County with questions or concerns regarding changes in County requirements and processes.
What assistance can SBL provide?
- Provide education and assistance in navigating the County permitting processes.
- Arrange meetings across departments and provides a single point of contact within the County.
- Assist with interactions and problem resolution with all County departments, processes, and programs.
- Work with other agencies and community partners for coordinated solutions to business and development issues.
- Identify and connect clients to additional business resources at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Connect businesses to sustainability programs and resources.
- Help you identify potential properties for your business.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Linzie Fukushima at (916) 874-7414.